Have you scheduled your tour yet?
Before scheduling your admissions appointment, every applicant must complete a tour of the school to see things in person and go over the program.
If you are at least 17 years old, have already completed your tour, and you’re ready to enroll, the next step is for you to schedule your Admissions Appointment.
Before coming in, you must complete all items on our admission requirements checklist. When all documents are obtained, you may make an appointment for Admissions.
All applicants must have already been in for a tour & have submitted the 2023-2024 FAFSA (if using financial aid) before enrolling
If you have additional questions please feel free to call our Administrative Staff:
Admissions firstname.lastname@example.org 505-294-5333 Ext. 367
Financial Aid email@example.com 505-294-5333 Ext. 365
Recruiting firstname.lastname@example.org 505-294-5333 Ext. 364
For students of Cosmetology and Esthiology, the Institute admits only persons who are at least 17 years old and have either:
- Graduated from a state recognized and accredited high school
- Obtained GED or HSE
In accordance with Title 38 US Code 3679(e), your educational institution adopts the following additional provisions for any students using U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Post-9/11 GI Bill® (Ch. 33) or Vocational Rehabilitation & Employment (Ch. 31) benefits, while payment to the institution is pending from VA. This educational institution will not:
- Prevent the student’s enrollment;
- Assess a late penalty fee to the student;
- Require the student to secure alternative or additional funding;
- Deny the student access to any resources (access to classes, libraries, or other institutional facilities) available to other students who have satisfied their tuition and fee bills to the institution.