The Aveda Institute is providing education via distance learning in order to comply with New Mexico’s stay at home orders.
Have you scheduled your tour yet?
Before scheduling your admissions appointment, we recommend that you schedule a virtual appointment to go over the program.
If you have already completed your tour, or if you’re ready to enroll, the next step is for you to schedule your Admissions Appointment.
Before coming in, you must complete all items on our admission requirements checklist. When all documents are obtained, you may make an appointment for an Admissions Appointment.
If you have additional questions please feel free to call our Administrative Staff:
Cynthia Chacon Admissions email@example.com 505-294-5333 Ext. 367
Elena Naranjo Financial Aid firstname.lastname@example.org 505-294-5333 Ext. 365
Monica Trujillo Recruiter email@example.com 505-294-5333 Ext. 364
For students of cosmetology and aesthetics, the Institute admits only persons who are beyond compulsory school age and have either:
- Graduated from high school.
- Successfully completed the GED Exam.
Rehabilitation Act of 1973
In accordance with Title 38 US Code 3679(e), your educational institution adopts the following additional provisions for any students using U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Post-9/11 GI Bill® (Ch. 33) or Vocational Rehabilitation & Employment (Ch. 31) benefits, while payment to the institution is pending from VA. This educational institution will not:
- Prevent the student’s enrollment;
- Assess a late penalty fee to the student;
- Require the student to secure alternative or additional funding;
- Deny the student access to any resources (access to classes, libraries, or other institutional facilities) available to other students who have satisfied their tuition and fee bills to the institution.